Hourly IT Support
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
"Being able to get help and training in our office was more specific to our needs, more efficient and much calmer
than the Apple Store."
- "TriadMac was awesome, efficient and did exactly what they said they would do, which was to repair my shattered iPhone screen in about an hour, for an excellent price. Thanks!!."
- "Great job on getting my MAC up to speed. It's like I bought a new computer. Very knowledgeable and professional. Awesome experience!."
- "In just a short period of time they have become our go to source for delivering expert professional services and support on all Apple platforms"
- "I recently had my computer stolen and if it was not for the tracking software they installed, it would have been a long shot to get it back. I was beyond impressed with their customer service and greatly appreciate their help."
- "I am not the most tech savvy person you'll ever meet, so when I found Triad Mac, I was more than thrilled. I always dreaded trying to get help at the Apple store because there was just too many distractions and I felt very rushed."
- "We cannot say enough good things about this company. Prior to TriadMac, there was no local company dedicated to on-site Mac Support in the area. Our network is running like it should now and we owe it all to TriadMac!"
- "I am all new to the world of Apple and Traid Mac helped us so much. It was an absolute pleasure to meet Rob and I can't thank him enough for helping me get my company up and running again as we said Bye bye PC....Hello Mac!!"
- "Thank you doesn't seem superlative enough!! All the devices seem to be doing what they are supposed to do, and I am doing a happy dance. Your coming to my home is a gift for me!"
- "It was a lucky day when I met Rob Phelps. He is the first person I've found who will respond quickly when I need help. I love my Mac but sometimes it's smarter than I am. Rob is fast, efficient, knowledgeable and pleasant."
- "You were technically a genius. Your demeanor was professional but friendly, and you made your home visit to help me with my Mac fun."